CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

Bagster/Baglux tank cover for sale....

jonnie comet
    jonnie comet
    Crotch Rocketuer
    Crotch Rocketuer

Bagster/Baglux tank cover for sale.... Empty Bagster/Baglux tank cover for sale....

Post by jonnie comet Tue 12 Mar 2013, 3:02 pm

Before this goes 'you know where...... Very Happy '

Bagster/Baglux tank cover, item code 1276h, in green with gold flashes,for sale (Just the cover, not with a bag)

I bought this new from 'Motorbikes and parts' a year or so ago, for my 1997 Honda CB500. It has hardly been used and is in simply as new, perfect condition.

All buckles and fasteners work perfectly, and I will add some little bits of rubber I made up, which slip onto the bottom lip of your tank, to stop it getting scratched when you fit the bag.

Motorcycle and parts are doing this cover (with a 10% discount) at £125.10, or you can get a black one off ebay at £117.00 all plus P&P

So £80.00 to your door. It will come in the original box that it came to me in (so the cover retains it's original shape), NOT twisted and screwed up in a jiffy bag.

PM me an email address if you want some pics.

Cheers..... Very Happy
    jonnie comet
    jonnie comet
    Crotch Rocketuer
    Crotch Rocketuer

Bagster/Baglux tank cover for sale.... Empty Re: Bagster/Baglux tank cover for sale....

Post by jonnie comet Thu 02 May 2013, 1:26 am

SOLD....Cheers Lee..... cheers

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 10:02 pm