CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

+2
teabag
eternally_troubled
6 posters

Meet.

muttley1
    the 900
    the 900

Meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet.

Post by muttley1 Sat 23 Nov 2013, 7:52 pm

Hi Teamster..quite understand....hope your wife feels better soon.

Seconded from me., maybe catch up next time when hopefully all will be back on track.

Geewhizz, good call, M40 was closed !

As to the meet, the club reputation preceeed us in the bike park. It was all but empty.
    However, The paintwork on the lone speedtriple faded visibly to a shamed dulll matt on sight of our Honda reliability, the guy on his cbf250 drooled, as did many I am sure. You could almost hear the crumpling of fabric as hemlines shortened in hope of pillion activity.
    Subway had closed in shock leaving a lone biker in the tourist office dreaming of the Isle of Man on his cbr6.
    Coffee was consumed and the world suitably rebalanced in the palatial surroundings of starbucks.

We discussed further venues to descend upon and Ace Cafe, Matlock Bath, Jacks Hill Cafe were mentioned. All are fine (Jacks hill closes on Sundays though).

muttley1

Finally, Dim of the day : waiting for my coffee.... The girl making the stuff, who has my name on a little bit of paper on the cup says "hi there errr, Bryan, so what have you got planned for the afternoon in Stratford?"
    I thought the high viz and leathers would be a giveaway.

Post by Guest Sun 24 Nov 2013, 9:48 am

I was there in spirit chaps Sad
    She is now going through the phase of "none of my clothes fit", "how do I look in this" etc
    UKTyler
    UKTyler
    Three's a Charm
    Three's a Charm

Post by UKTyler Sun 24 Nov 2013, 11:51 am

It was good to put faces to internet names and to chat bikes and just about everything else with like minded individuals.

Coffees are on me next time folks.
    Wonkster
    Wonkster
    Hyper Viper
    Hyper Viper

Post by Wonkster Sun 24 Nov 2013, 6:12 pm

Before I gain a reputation the coffees are definitely on me ! W

Post by Guest Sun 24 Nov 2013, 7:07 pm

I think they should be on me!

Sponsored content