CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

+4
Crash- Elmit
stormbringer
TimReal
glen.wilson1@gmx.com
8 posters

any plans this summer for a meet up around the north?

glen.wilson1@gmx.com
    glen.wilson1@gmx.com
    the 900
    the 900

Awesome!

any plans this summer for a meet up around the north? Empty any plans this summer for a meet up around the north?

Post by glen.wilson1@gmx.com Fri 04 Apr 2014, 9:20 am

having spent so long here since ive had my cb would be nice to meet and thank some of you guys, just wondering if anyone has any ideas for a meet, im in the north west but im prepared for a good run out if needs be!
     any plans this summer for a meet up around the north? 737901405  any plans this summer for a meet up around the north? 737901405  any plans this summer for a meet up around the north? 737901405  any plans this summer for a meet up around the north? 737901405  any plans this summer for a meet up around the north? 737901405  Laughing
    TimReal
    TimReal
    Running out of unique names
    Running out of unique names

any plans this summer for a meet up around the north? Empty Re: any plans this summer for a meet up around the north?

Post by TimReal Fri 04 Apr 2014, 9:35 am

Put me on the list!
    stormbringer
    stormbringer
    the 900
    the 900

any plans this summer for a meet up around the north? Empty Re: any plans this summer for a meet up around the north?

Post by stormbringer Fri 04 Apr 2014, 2:53 pm

I'm planning on coming to England late summer - southeast corner - to visit badseeds, The Ace and a few other places not yet decided. Attending a meetup would rank high on my agenda Smile
    Crash- Elmit
    Crash- Elmit
    the 900
    the 900

Post by Crash- Elmit Fri 04 Apr 2014, 4:14 pm

Depends how far north you are thinking of, as im in the midlands (east anglia) but could be up for it

Post by Guest Fri 04 Apr 2014, 5:35 pm

Surrey for me, but I'm definitely up for a ride out when my wife is better.
    sullivj
    the 900
    the 900

Post by sullivj Fri 04 Apr 2014, 5:50 pm

Surrey for me too, but up for a local(ish) ride.
    steady Eddy
    steady Eddy
    the 800
    the 800

Post by steady Eddy Fri 04 Apr 2014, 11:09 pm

Im in the north west and would be up for it
    eternally_troubled
    eternally_troubled
    the 900
    the 900

Awesome!

Post by eternally_troubled Sun 06 Apr 2014, 1:53 pm

I'm in Cambridgeshire, so kinda east and kinda midlands and kinda east-anglia.... it depends how 'north' you mean. I think you mean Manchester, which is a bit far to go for a rideout - there would be some good scenery on the way, but it is still a little far.

I suspect some kind of meetup/rideout in midlands would be most practical: then everyone would have to travel a fair bit to get there!
    glen.wilson1@gmx.com
    glen.wilson1@gmx.com
    the 900
    the 900

Awesome!

Post by glen.wilson1@gmx.com Sun 06 Apr 2014, 6:02 pm

I'm fine with Midlands I didn't get out much last year due to a lot of repairs on the bike so I'm up for a good few ride outs this year. Might even get as far as the Ace cafe too with a stop over.
    muttley1
    the 900
    the 900

Post by muttley1 Sun 06 Apr 2014, 10:00 pm

Stratford on Avon works out ok for several members. I'd be up for a meet at Matlock Bath as l have relatives in Manchester, good excuse to do the cat n fiddle again...
    glen.wilson1@gmx.com
    glen.wilson1@gmx.com
    the 900
    the 900

Awesome!

Post by glen.wilson1@gmx.com Mon 07 Apr 2014, 2:56 pm

not done the cat and fiddle for ages! either fog or police usually around lol might have a spin out at weekend if i get my new disc on!
    muttley1
    the 900
    the 900

Post by muttley1 Mon 07 Apr 2014, 5:44 pm

Take care if doing the c & f for the 1st time, odd cambered bends, tightening corners and if you get it wrong, fair ol' drop into the world of sheep.
    Its policed too, lot of wannabe racers about.

m1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:23 am