CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

2 posters

Black CB500s in Carlisle

TheWizardofOdds
    TheWizardofOdds
    the 900
    the 900

Black CB500s in Carlisle  Empty Black CB500s in Carlisle

Post by TheWizardofOdds Wed 13 Jul 2016, 5:14 pm

Saw a very nice looking Sport in Carlisle city centre around 0745 this morning. It was passing tesco metro heading for Victoria viaduct. Anyone on here? 

It's the first Sport and second CB I've seen on the road. It was Black with silver alloys and a light gold or silver on the tank. I like that combo, what year is it? 

Great to see a CB out and about, a rarity now, innit. And it looked cool as.
    wornsprokets
    wornsprokets
    the 900
    the 900

Black CB500s in Carlisle  Empty Re: Black CB500s in Carlisle

Post by wornsprokets Wed 13 Jul 2016, 6:45 pm

I pulled up at traffic lights yesterday  in dublin and an exact  same cb and same colour pulled up along side, i could see a smile in the visor, and we went different directions..i wonder if the rider was a member of this forum...how many irish members are on this forum?
    TheWizardofOdds
    TheWizardofOdds
    the 900
    the 900

Post by TheWizardofOdds Wed 13 Jul 2016, 8:03 pm

wornsprokets wrote:I pulled up at traffic lights yesterday  in dublin and an exact  same cb and same colour pulled up along side, i could see a smile in the visor, and we went different directions..i wonder if the rider was a member of this forum...how many irish members are on this forum?

Don't know about Irish members wornsprockets, but what are the odds of meeting your CB doppelganger at lights?  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 4:43 pm