CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

3 posters

Wezmoto

Jameshambleton
    Jameshambleton
    the 900
    the 900

Wezmoto Empty Wezmoto

Post by Jameshambleton Fri 05 Aug 2016, 4:24 pm

So for the cb400sf I'm thinking about getting some wezmoto brake lines, has anyone ever used their products and what were they like?
    ceejay
    ceejay
    the 900
    the 900

Wezmoto Empty Re: Wezmoto

Post by ceejay Fri 05 Aug 2016, 4:52 pm

I got them a few months back so I can't comment on long term use but they appear good quality, were the correct length and have taken a bit of the squidgyness out of the braking as you'd expect when upgrading from the original rubber hoses. I got a pair from their eBay store if I remember rightly. I have no complaints, and feel like they are very good value.

I've heard people have had problems with being sent banjo bolts with the wrong pitch, in fact I may have been one of them I can't remember, but I used the original banjo bolts anyway so wasn't an issue. That could be a CB500 specific problem though where the brakes changed somewhere along the line, confusing aftermarket suppliers.
    wornsprokets
    wornsprokets
    the 900
    the 900

Post by wornsprokets Fri 05 Aug 2016, 5:25 pm

I have wezmoto brake line on the front..on the cb there very good james...and there as good as goodridge on my fireblade..  but they sent out wrong banjos  bolts ( usual crap with nisssin and brembos confusion on cb's)but i used old banjos..and then they sent out correct ones
    Ps..fork seal stil not leakin on cb week on 200 miles?   Sealmate seams good so far Neutral
    Jameshambleton
    Jameshambleton
    the 900
    the 900

Post by Jameshambleton Fri 05 Aug 2016, 6:16 pm

£60 for 3 wez lines vs £90 for hel. I think I'll be ordering them when I get the money as the cb4 is a bit of a short and unexpected project
    wornsprokets
    wornsprokets
    the 900
    the 900

Post by wornsprokets Fri 05 Aug 2016, 6:19 pm

Yes there good value james, i got front line in black on the cb, i recalled the goodridge were not that cheap for fireblade but two lines one for each caliper also to cb's one
    Wezmoto 20160805_185317_zpsrffktlpo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content