CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

3 posters

CB500 at start of national motorcycle road rally

wrighty
    wrighty
    Running out of unique names

CB500 at start of national motorcycle road rally Empty CB500 at start of national motorcycle road rally

Post by wrighty Sun 08 Jul 2018, 5:19 pm

Did the rally yesterday and met a lady rider on a cb at the Peterborough checkpoint. Told her about the forum, she was very interested and will look us up.
    Lorna
    Lorna

CB500 at start of national motorcycle road rally Empty Re: CB500 at start of national motorcycle road rally

Post by Lorna Thu 12 Jul 2018, 7:29 pm

Hello, that was me on Saturday at the rally.
    wrighty
    wrighty

CB500 at start of national motorcycle road rally Empty Re: CB500 at start of national motorcycle road rally

Post by wrighty Thu 12 Jul 2018, 8:14 pm

Lorna wrote:Hello, that was me on Saturday at the rally.
    Hi Lorna glad you did look us up. How was your rally? Being a bit of a lightweight I did the daytime only, finished at Gildos Motorcycles in Wisbech and was home in Deeping for 9pm. 275 standard miles and 12 checkpoints gives me gold award. You will find the forum a mine of useful info on your cb.
    GollyGosh
    GollyGosh
    Mothra the Radioactive
    Mothra the Radioactive

Post by GollyGosh Fri 13 Jul 2018, 3:18 pm

Hi Lorna, welcome to the forum.

Pop by the Watercooler, introduce yourself and tell us about your CB500 and get a proper welcome.

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:16 pm