CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

2 posters

Free to a good home - Hardly Used Avon Road Rider Front Tyre

jimbobs63
    jimbobs63
    the 800
    the 800

Free to a good home - Hardly Used Avon Road Rider Front Tyre Empty Free to a good home - Hardly Used Avon Road Rider Front Tyre

Post by jimbobs63 Mon 15 Jun 2020, 6:17 pm

Hi,

Reposting as a new topic, and free to a good home - one Avon Roadrider front tyre with barely any miles on it.

I previously posted it originally as £30, then down to £20 but no takers.  I am loath to take it to the dump!

Just come and collect in SW London!

Jim
    cheesepiece1
    cheesepiece1
    Running out of unique names

Free to a good home - Hardly Used Avon Road Rider Front Tyre Empty Re: Free to a good home - Hardly Used Avon Road Rider Front Tyre

Post by cheesepiece1 Mon 15 Jun 2020, 9:25 pm

Hi Jim, had meant to contact you about this. If postage is still on the table, I'm happy to pay for the cost of p&p to me. Pm inbound if I have privileges
    cheesepiece1
    cheesepiece1

Free to a good home - Hardly Used Avon Road Rider Front Tyre Empty Re: Free to a good home - Hardly Used Avon Road Rider Front Tyre

Post by cheesepiece1 Mon 29 Jun 2020, 10:32 pm

Tyre received, as described and thoroughly packed. Thanks to Jim and the forum for hosting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 4:42 pm