CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

2 posters

Royston & District Motorcycle Club Bike Show 2021

eternally_troubled
    eternally_troubled
    the 900
    the 900

Awesome!

Royston & District Motorcycle Club Bike Show 2021 Empty Royston & District Motorcycle Club Bike Show 2021

Post by eternally_troubled Thu 27 May 2021, 10:30 pm

NOTE: Date now changed to 21st July!

If an of you are in the Cambridge/Royston/North Essex/Herts/East Anglia area then you might be interested to know that RDMCC annual show is (currently! Fingers Crossed!) on the evening of Wednesday 21st of July.

It held at the Eternit Sports ground in Meldreth (a village on the A10 between Cambridge and Royston) - map here.

There's usually a good selection of bikes to have a look at (and that's just in the parking area!) and the money raised is all for good causes (Air Ambulance, SERV etc).

I suspect that I will be going along, as will my other-half, so if you go along and see a pair of ratty CB500 parked up then you'll know who it is Smile

Here is their poster:

Royston & District Motorcycle Club Bike Show 2021 InkedRDMCC-Show-Poster-2021_LI-1152x1536

Last edited by eternally_troubled on Tue 15 Jun 2021, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Date change)
    eternally_troubled
    eternally_troubled
    the 900
    the 900

Awesome!

Royston & District Motorcycle Club Bike Show 2021 Empty Re: Royston & District Motorcycle Club Bike Show 2021

Post by eternally_troubled Fri 18 Jun 2021, 1:22 pm

Just bump this to make sure anyone looking knows the date has change (now on Wednesday 21st of July)
    eternally_troubled
    eternally_troubled
    the 900
    the 900

Awesome!

Royston & District Motorcycle Club Bike Show 2021 Empty Re: Royston & District Motorcycle Club Bike Show 2021

Post by eternally_troubled Sun 18 Jul 2021, 12:26 am

Just to say that I'm pretty sure this event is going ahead on Wednesday the 21st July. Should be good!
    chromedome
    chromedome
    the 900
    the 900

Post by chromedome Sun 18 Jul 2021, 9:35 am

Royston...... mmmmmm........ is this a local show for local people?
    eternally_troubled
    eternally_troubled
    the 900
    the 900

Awesome!

Post by eternally_troubled Sat 24 Jul 2021, 12:44 pm

chromedome wrote:Royston...... mmmmmm........ is this a local show for local people?

Yes, same spelling as 'Royston Vasey'. The 'Royston' in the name of the above show is Royston in Hertfordshire. I'm sure they love that reference Smile

In my experience almost all motorcycle shows are local things for local people, with the possible exception of the kind of really large show that is just full of manufacturer stands and advertising (they are a different kind of thing).

Anyway, the show was great! I really enjoyed it. Loads of bikes and people (thousands). I got the feeling that there were even more people than the last time it was held in 2019 - I got the impression that people wanted to make the best of things while they could.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:11 pm