CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

3 posters

Mass email

eternally_troubled
    eternally_troubled
    the 900
    the 900

Awesome!

Mass email Empty Mass email

Post by eternally_troubled Sat 12 Jun 2021, 3:34 pm

As you will have probably noticed, I've sent out a club-wide email.  You should have this in your inbox shortly, if not already.

If you are reading this then you probably not the intended audience as you are already using the forum Smile

I intend to try and and increase the number of active forum users and sending this email is (I hope) a way to do that - I can only send the email to everyone, so if it annoys you, then I apologise.

I have also disabled the 'what is happening on the forum' emails - I don't want to be spamming people, I would prefer they came to the forum because they wanted to (and that we don't get added to their junk list!).

Suffice to say that if you don't get the email then you should probably update your registered address on the forum (if you click the 'My profile' link towards the top right of the page then you can do this).

magicman-alex likes this post

magicman-alex
    magicman-alex
    Godly
    Godly

Mass email Empty Re: Mass email

Post by magicman-alex Sat 12 Jun 2021, 3:44 pm

Thanks ET!

Just got the email and happily coming back to see what’s-what on the new forum!

Still got two CB500’s (a 1998 SW and a 1999 SX which we’re doing up to sell).

Love this forum - it’s been great over the years!
    Grarea
    Grarea
    the 900
    the 900

Post by Grarea Sat 12 Jun 2021, 7:00 pm

Hey, ET,

I thought i would say hi again.
    My poor ole 500 has been stuck in bits in the garage for the last couple of years Sad

I shall be back on here pestering people about it when I get the chance again.

Just as a bit of feedback, the link in my email doesn't work.
    I realised that there is a fullstop on the end that is included in the link.

But some other older buggers like me not work that out Smile
    eternally_troubled
    eternally_troubled
    the 900
    the 900

Awesome!

Post by eternally_troubled Sat 12 Jun 2021, 10:04 pm

magicman-alex wrote:Thanks ET!

Just got the email and happily coming back to see what’s-what on the new forum!

Still got two CB500’s (a 1998 SW and a 1999 SX which we’re doing up to sell).

Love this forum - it’s been great over the years!

Great to see you!  Not sure there is too much different or new yet, but having some people come and say 'hello' is a welcome treat.

We must be a in a small minority of x2 CB500 households (my wife has one too)!
    eternally_troubled
    eternally_troubled
    the 900
    the 900

Awesome!

Post by eternally_troubled Sat 12 Jun 2021, 10:07 pm

Grarea wrote:Hey, ET,

I thought i would say hi again.
    My poor ole 500 has been stuck in bits in the garage for the last couple of years Sad

I shall be back on here pestering people about it when I get the chance again.

Just as a bit of feedback, the link in my email doesn't work.
    I realised that there is a fullstop on the end that is included in the link.

But some other older buggers like me not work that out Smile

Best of luck getting that bike sorted - as ever, we'd love to hear how its going.  If you pester us we might even be able to provide some help (or at least, morale support).

Thanks for pointing out the link.  I would send another one with a correction, but we can only send one a month, so it will have to wait.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:09 am