CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

3 posters

Found a mint condition CB to kickstart my motorcycle career!

Ceeuu
    Ceeuu

Found a mint condition CB to kickstart my motorcycle career!  Empty Found a mint condition CB to kickstart my motorcycle career!

Post by Ceeuu Wed 01 Sep 2021, 7:08 pm

Hey guys! Just bought my first ever motorcycle and I’m really glad it is a honda cb as the few hundred kilometres I’ve driven have been so fun but not scary. It is near mint condition with only 20 thousand kilometers driven! 

Although there is something wrong with the exhaust as it is unusually loud, so I will be replacing it with a new one. Any tips on mufflers and what size the inlet diameter is?
    Found a mint condition CB to kickstart my motorcycle career!  7fe56210

Alan H likes this post

cheesepiece1
    cheesepiece1
    Running out of unique names

Found a mint condition CB to kickstart my motorcycle career!  Empty Re: Found a mint condition CB to kickstart my motorcycle career!

Post by cheesepiece1 Thu 02 Sep 2021, 7:31 pm

Don't know where you are but kilometres would suggest not UK.
    I've just fitted Delkevic to mine, headers and can. Can recommend.
    And welcome to the club!
    Ceeuu
    Ceeuu

Found a mint condition CB to kickstart my motorcycle career!  Empty Re: Found a mint condition CB to kickstart my motorcycle career!

Post by Ceeuu Mon 06 Sep 2021, 8:44 am

The delkevic ehsaust system looks really cool, I’ll order one of those. Thanks for the tip!

Yeah I’m based in Finland so riding season is ending pretty soon Sad at least I’ll get to work on the bike until next spring.
    cheesepiece1
    cheesepiece1

Post by cheesepiece1 Mon 06 Sep 2021, 9:38 am

It will look great, you got the best colour scheme CB too.
    eternally_troubled
    eternally_troubled
    the 900
    the 900

Awesome!

Post by eternally_troubled Wed 15 Sep 2021, 9:29 pm

Wow! Looks like you got a good (or at least shiny) one!

Once upon a time my bike was that nice - long before I got it Smile

You will have to send us an 'action shot' of your new bike somewhere interesting (weather permitting).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:04 am