CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

1995 CB500F full front fairing for sale

HondaScot
    HondaScot

1995 CB500F full front fairing for sale Empty 1995 CB500F full front fairing for sale

Post by HondaScot Sat 26 Nov 2022, 7:57 pm

I picked up a 1995 CB500F last week as a winter project.  The full fairing as shown appears to have been fitted since the early days of the bike and has done a good job of keeping the engine in a better condition for the 67k on the clock.  However, I don't want it so it's up for grabs - the fairing, not the bike.

Included is the screen, full front fairing, front indicators, wing mirrors front engine fairing and all the bolts that were holding it to the frame along with those brackets.  Also comes with the bracket you need to put around the headlight to hold most of it together.  Plus as an added bonus, the original fitting instructions which were about the only paperwork the last owner had for the bike.

More pictures available on request.  This is also on e-bay so may sell through there.
    Collection from near Biggar or I can send via DHL (£16) if I can find a box big enough.
    1995 CB500F full front fairing for sale E310
    1995 CB500F full front fairing for sale E410
    1995 CB500F full front fairing for sale Img_7910

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:28 pm