CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

Have a look: From Copenhagen to Cape town - hopefully.

stormbringer
    stormbringer
    the 900
    the 900

Have a look: From Copenhagen to Cape town - hopefully. Empty Have a look: From Copenhagen to Cape town - hopefully.

Post by stormbringer Mon 22 Jan 2024, 7:58 am

Andreas is actually doing it...

Half a year ago, my colleague Søren was asking around for people's advice on what reliable, yet inexpensive motorbikes there were to be had. Nothing fancy, but reliable. Obviously, I chimed in with the CB and thought nothing more of it. A couple of months later I heard that Sørens brother Andreas was planning a motorbike ride and started connecting the dots. It turns out he actually went with the CB for his project - which he was contemplating Youtube-vlogging.
    And now it's real. Andreas set off from Copenhagen, aiming for the southern end of Africa. On a CB500.

For those of you who like watching stuff like this, here's the youtube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/@CopenhagentoCapeTown-hop-hx1cz

Last edited by stormbringer on Mon 22 Jan 2024, 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed episode to channel, as there are more episodes than one)

balth and panagiotis like this post

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:04 am