CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

+2
red series 3
Wozza
6 posters

Forks, tank, sprockets, side panel, rad grille,

Wozza
    Wozza
    Squiddy
    Squiddy

Forks, tank, sprockets, side panel, rad grille, Empty Forks, tank, sprockets, side panel, rad grille,

Post by Wozza Tue 28 Feb 2012, 8:26 pm

Forks, tank, sprockets, side panel, rad grille, Dsc01028ox

Forks, tank, sprockets, side panel, rad grille, Dsc01031nj

Forks - one stanchion has a patch of chrome worn away. Both appear straight. Not sure on seals as I got these as spares with my bike, so assume they're gone.

Tank - requires painting as there are light scratches and some rust patches. However I couldn't see any dents and the inside is very clean.

Other items include LHS mid/seat panel, radiator grille, rubber heat mat, various coolant hoses, two thermostat housings (one or both have thermostats but both require o-rings and temperature gauge senders), mirrors, fuel tap, chrome headlight housing, rubber headlight surround, rear grab rail, rear sprocket, gear lever, yoke top nut, two front sprockets, radiator fan, solenoid thing, set of four indicators plus one random other, rear light.

Just want rid of these bits so not after much. If you're anywhere near Hastings in East Sussex you're welcome to collect.
    red series 3
    red series 3
    Crotch Rocketuer
    Crotch Rocketuer

Forks, tank, sprockets, side panel, rad grille, Empty Re: Forks, tank, sprockets, side panel, rad grille,

Post by red series 3 Sun 18 Mar 2012, 12:14 pm

Hey mate I'd be keen for the mid seat panel if you are willing to send to Australia.

Thanks
    Davie Thistle
    Davie Thistle
    Hyper Viper
    Hyper Viper

Awesome!

Forks, tank, sprockets, side panel, rad grille, Empty Re: Forks, tank, sprockets, side panel, rad grille,

Post by Davie Thistle Tue 03 Apr 2012, 11:04 pm

.......Awlritey?

I'm interested in the fan & grabrail
    (you dont happen to have the seat catch or the radiator?)
    if you would get me a price for parts & P/P
    to send to Glasgow?

tamucha
    Davie.
    Wozza
    Wozza
    Squiddy
    Squiddy

Post by Wozza Wed 04 Apr 2012, 7:30 pm

Hi Davie, how about £25 posted? I'm afraid I don't have a seat latch or radiator.
    Tommo
    Tommo
    Barry Sheene
    Barry Sheene

Post by Tommo Wed 04 Apr 2012, 7:54 pm

How much for the Indicators?

Tommo.
    Wozza
    Wozza
    Squiddy
    Squiddy

Post by Wozza Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:06 pm

£15 posted?
    Tommo
    Tommo
    Barry Sheene
    Barry Sheene

Forks, tank, sprockets, side panel, rad grille, Empty indicators

Post by Tommo Thu 05 Apr 2012, 7:35 am

Wozza wrote:£15 posted?

Where do I send the Cheque?

Tommo.Very Happy
    red series 3
    red series 3
    Crotch Rocketuer
    Crotch Rocketuer

Post by red series 3 Mon 09 Apr 2012, 4:36 pm

How much for the side panel and radiator grill (i'd take the fan if still available) shipped to Australia?
    Thanks
    Wozza
    Wozza
    Squiddy
    Squiddy

Post by Wozza Mon 09 Apr 2012, 5:09 pm

Now on eBay:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130677996783?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413
    red series 3
    red series 3
    Crotch Rocketuer
    Crotch Rocketuer

Post by red series 3 Mon 09 Apr 2012, 5:32 pm

Mate that doesn't help me out. It's been painful trying to get little bits and pieces for this bike all the way over in Aus.
    fryatuck
    fryatuck
    Three's a Charm
    Three's a Charm

Post by fryatuck Tue 10 Apr 2012, 8:32 pm

Hey Wozza,
    If you don't sell on ebay how much for mirrors & grab rail posted ??
    Thanks
    Martin.
    red series 3
    red series 3
    Crotch Rocketuer
    Crotch Rocketuer

Post by red series 3 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 12:15 am

Hey fryatuck how about i win this auction and for the mirrors and grab rail you organise sending the bits i want to Australia. I pay the postage.
    What do you think?
    fryatuck
    fryatuck
    Three's a Charm
    Three's a Charm

Post by fryatuck Sun 15 Apr 2012, 12:29 am

red series 3 wrote:Hey fryatuck how about i win this auction and for the mirrors and grab rail you organise sending the bits i want to Australia. I pay the postage.
    What do you think?

Hey
    I don't have the transport for the Collection from the other end of the country,
    sorry
    Martin.
    fryatuck
    fryatuck
    Three's a Charm
    Three's a Charm

Post by fryatuck Sun 15 Apr 2012, 12:42 am

fryatuck wrote:
    red series 3 wrote:Hey fryatuck how about i win this auction and for the mirrors and grab rail you organise sending the bits i want to Australia. I pay the postage.
    What do you think?

Hey
    I don't have the transport for the Collection from the other end of the country,
    sorry
    Martin.

Just got a Quote to send a 39 kg. parcel to Australia £358 pound Stirling with D.H.L.
    Starish
    Starish
    Squiddy
    Squiddy

Post by Starish Sat 09 Jun 2012, 12:39 pm

how much for the forks?...posted to london

thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 2:45 am