CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

sv650s for sale

muttley1
    the 900
    the 900

Solved sv650s for sale

Post by muttley1 Tue 30 Oct 2012, 6:21 pm

HI, and here we go then, up for sale is my pristine sv. Its the curvy model, '99/2000 with the fairing, a k1 in blue that comes with fairing lowers fitted. Condition is pretty much excellent and the bike has full service history.

It was stored for a year or so before I got it in June/July this year and I've changed oil, filter and brake fluid. Its had a new battery too. Tyres are good, brake pads, chain too. Mileage is from memory 9700. Mot is from late June and roadtax from June iirc.

The bike rides just as it should - I road tested a few before this one came along. It handles very nicely and has plenty of go low down the rev range. Brakes are smooth and it stops well. I bought it to do some touring on but the cb5 did the miles instead (its got a topbox y'see) and as the lockup I store it in is up for redevelopement its time to go.
    Price is £1950, the sv is cheaper and better condition than any comparable I saw on ebay or in dealerships. I'll include a double bubble screen that was for the tour. Mpg by the way works out at 51 general use, 55 on a roads.

email is muttley1@tiscali.co.uk, bike is in Banbury Oxfordshire, J11 of M40. I can't get the pics thing to work but can email them.

m1

m1
    muttley1
    the 900
    the 900

Solved Pics

Post by muttley1 Tue 30 Oct 2012, 11:35 pm

Hi,

couple of pics now in gallery under muttley1 title. Didn't work earlier as the site seemed to be down. All ok now.

cheers
    m1
    muttley1
    the 900
    the 900

Solved Re: sv650s for sale

Post by muttley1 Mon 22 Dec 2014, 11:32 am

HI,
    yep, long gone. Lockup owner has decided not to sell the site for housing now.

muttley1

Sponsored content

Solved Re: sv650s for sale

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 7:39 am