CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

5 posters

complete decals for red faired cb500 sport

antonypo
    antonypo
    Squiddy
    Squiddy

complete decals for red faired cb500 sport Empty complete decals for red faired cb500 sport

Post by antonypo Mon 01 Jul 2013, 4:55 pm

I have looked at all the information available about buying decals on the forum such as lings etc but thee websites listed do not do ones like this :-
    http://www.vehibase.com/honda-cb-500-s-sport/photo-1.htm

I really want a full set like this for a total respray in the coming weeks before the weather changes.
    HELP ! SOMEONE must do them????
    Twisted Evil affraid
    sullivj
    the 900
    the 900

complete decals for red faired cb500 sport Empty Re: complete decals for red faired cb500 sport

Post by sullivj Mon 01 Jul 2013, 8:04 pm

Have you tried Honda? 

I went to Honda at the weekend, and ordered one side of the tank fairing stickers.  I was surprised how cheap they were - £15 ish.
    antonypo
    antonypo
    Squiddy
    Squiddy

complete decals for red faired cb500 sport Empty Re: complete decals for red faired cb500 sport

Post by antonypo Tue 02 Jul 2013, 7:52 pm

thanks sullivi. 
    Although nothing on the website under my model, when i sent an email the reply said no problem.
    Unfortunately , he forgot to send an attachment with the prices so lets hope not too pricey.
    He reckons the decals i want are from an sx and mine is an sy, but what the hell i like those decals !
    sullivj
    the 900
    the 900

Post by sullivj Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:15 pm

Good news.  Let's hope they're not too expensive.
    Beresford
    Beresford
    the 900
    the 900

Post by Beresford Tue 02 Jul 2013, 11:29 pm

sullivj wrote:Good news.  Let's hope they're not too expensive.

Hah! For a single flying Honda for my S tank - they're asking over £40 !
    antonypo
    antonypo
    Squiddy
    Squiddy

Post by antonypo Sat 06 Jul 2013, 11:59 pm

yes you're right. A cool £160 just for the tank and fairing! Doesn't even include the seat cowl.
    Don't they want to sell any !!!!
    Pedroroberto
    Pedroroberto
    Scratcher!
    Scratcher!

Post by Pedroroberto Sun 28 Jul 2013, 9:43 pm

Hi - I am a sign-maker and can do the flying Honda decals any colour any size any way round if anyone needs them. Say, tank size £5 a pair... Cheers Peter
    PS Don't know if I am able to advertise on this forum but only doing it as a favour to forum members, would be a lot more to anyone else...
    eternally_troubled
    eternally_troubled
    the 900
    the 900

Awesome!

Post by eternally_troubled Mon 29 Jul 2013, 1:09 pm

You can advertise anything you like as long as it is doing us a favour :)
    Beresford
    Beresford
    the 900
    the 900

Post by Beresford Mon 29 Jul 2013, 3:10 pm

Pedro
    PM sent

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 4:54 pm