CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

2 posters

[solved]What torque for rear grab handles/indicator mount?

louis_sutton
    louis_sutton
    the 800
    the 800

[solved]What torque for rear grab handles/indicator mount? Empty [solved]What torque for rear grab handles/indicator mount?

Post by louis_sutton Sun 08 Feb 2015, 11:44 am

Hi all,

quick question - anyone know the torque for the rear lower handles (which also mount the indicators)?  Mine have sheared through leaving a very sorry looking indicator dangling, so I'm about to start pulling bits off until I can remove it, deploy duct tape, and find a welder to put it back together, but I can't find any torques relating to it in the Haynes.

Yes.  Yes I am that anal.

Cheers, Louis
    jerryfudd
    jerryfudd
    the 900
    the 900

Awesome!

[solved]What torque for rear grab handles/indicator mount? Empty Re: [solved]What torque for rear grab handles/indicator mount?

Post by jerryfudd Sun 08 Feb 2015, 11:54 am

27nm
    louis_sutton
    louis_sutton
    the 800
    the 800

[solved]What torque for rear grab handles/indicator mount? Empty Re: [solved]What torque for rear grab handles/indicator mount?

Post by louis_sutton Sun 08 Feb 2015, 12:10 pm

You're a gentleman sir. I'm sure it's in the Haynes somewhere, but I can't find it for the life of me!
    jerryfudd
    jerryfudd
    the 900
    the 900

Awesome!

Post by jerryfudd Sun 08 Feb 2015, 12:22 pm

no problem, I looked in the workshop manual as they have a complete list of values at the front of the book - saying that there are one or two I've still had to get from the Haynes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:40 pm