CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

4 posters

Anyone got a spare CB500 kickstand or rear indicators in the UK?

guyal

Anyone got a spare CB500 kickstand or rear indicators in the UK? Empty Anyone got a spare CB500 kickstand or rear indicators in the UK?

Post by guyal Sat 26 Feb 2011, 5:40 pm

My bike got knocked over by some drunk students, and the kickstand lever broke off as well as one of the rear indicators.

Anyone got any spares they'd be willing to sell me in the UK?
    davetheworv
    davetheworv
    the 900
    the 900

Awesome!

Anyone got a spare CB500 kickstand or rear indicators in the UK? Empty Re: Anyone got a spare CB500 kickstand or rear indicators in the UK?

Post by davetheworv Sun 27 Feb 2011, 7:52 pm

there are lots of indicators on ebay, dont know about the stand but there are bikes being broken on there too, you can ask them if noone in here has any
    Stormy
    Stormy
    Four's a...something...
    Four's a...something...

Awesome!

Anyone got a spare CB500 kickstand or rear indicators in the UK? Empty Re: Anyone got a spare CB500 kickstand or rear indicators in the UK?

Post by Stormy Sun 27 Feb 2011, 10:53 pm

I've just trawled ebay for indicators and these were the cheapest new ones I found. Were from a shop called Bikebusiness and cost £13.32 each and they arrived really quickly. If i ever get mine on I'll have the LED ones that are on it to give away, but the way things are going with my limited mechanical skills dont hold you're breath!

Post by Guest Wed 02 Mar 2011, 5:11 pm

Just spotted this sidestand on ebay for a fiver, it finishes at 10pm tonight.
    Globetrotter
    Globetrotter
    the 900
    the 900

Awesome!

Post by Globetrotter Wed 02 Mar 2011, 10:52 pm

If you look on this forum at the Parts For Sale section (accessed from the main Forum Header Page) there is a chap(chapette) called oli who is advertising spares from a bike which has been stood for a while... He/she may be willing to rape it for a side stand/indicator for you???

Not sure if they are selling the whole bike or parts from it..

Cheers

G-T
    guyal

Post by guyal Thu 03 Mar 2011, 3:25 pm

teamster1975 wrote:Just spotted this sidestand on ebay for a fiver, it finishes at 10pm tonight.

Thanks for letting me know. I just got one from a local garage for £10, so it's sorted now.
    guyal

Post by guyal Thu 03 Mar 2011, 3:25 pm

Globetrotter wrote:If you look on this forum at the Parts For Sale section (accessed from the main Forum Header Page) there is a chap(chapette) called oli who is advertising spares from a bike which has been stood for a while... He/she may be willing to rape it for a side stand/indicator for you???

Not sure if they are selling the whole bike or parts from it..

Cheers

G-T

Thanks, I'll look into it. I still need an indicator.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 4:54 pm