CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

3 posters

Fuel hose wanted, or details of diameter.

muttley1
    the 900
    the 900

Fuel hose wanted, or details of diameter. Empty Fuel hose wanted, or details of diameter.

Post by muttley1 Fri 14 Apr 2023, 2:40 pm

Hi,
    just fixed a leaking water pump and redid the coolant, all looking good, but no. My fuel hose, between the tap and the carbs has split. Not much success finding a Honda specific one so has anyone a spare/unused one? If not, anyone know the diameter of the hose? There's plenty on ebay but lots of diameters.

Thanks,

muttley1
    burudi
    burudi
    Laser Shark
    Laser Shark

Fuel hose wanted, or details of diameter. Empty Re: Fuel hose wanted, or details of diameter.

Post by burudi Fri 14 Apr 2023, 6:02 pm

measure the outside diameter of the hose-to-tap connection and look for a suitable hose for gasoline in that diameter. That's all......
    Al1040
    Al1040
    Running out of unique names
    Running out of unique names

Fuel hose wanted, or details of diameter. Empty Re: Fuel hose wanted, or details of diameter.

Post by Al1040 Sat 15 Apr 2023, 5:00 pm

Fuel hose: Inside 8 mm Outside 13 mm length 255 mm
    Or get generic hose 8mm I/D O/D not really essential but make sure it is fuel rated or will crack quickly
    muttley1
    the 900
    the 900

Post by muttley1 Sun 16 Apr 2023, 4:02 pm

Cheers, I went for generic fuel hose, 8mm internal diameter, outer 12mm..

Al1040 likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:44 am