CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

5 posters

Southern Meet Up - Sunday 30th July

sullivj
    the 900
    the 900

Southern Meet Up - Sunday 30th July Empty Southern Meet Up - Sunday 30th July

Post by sullivj Wed 05 Jul 2017, 7:13 pm

The plan is to meet at Whiteways Cafe on Sunday 30th July, at 10:30am.

http://www.whitewayscafe.com

https://www.westsussex.gov.uk/leisure-recreation-and-community/places-to-visit-and-explore/whiteways-countryside-site/

It's a very popular bikers cafe, and there's plenty of parking for lots of bikes.

If anyone would like to ride there from the Gatwick area, please let me know, and we'll arrange to meet up.

If you would like to join us at Whiteways, please comment below. Hopefully we can gather a record number of CBs, in one place.
    jerryfudd
    jerryfudd
    the 900
    the 900

Awesome!

Southern Meet Up - Sunday 30th July Empty Re: Southern Meet Up - Sunday 30th July

Post by jerryfudd Thu 06 Jul 2017, 7:58 am

I'll go... weather dependant I may even bring the CB Razz
    sullivj
    the 900
    the 900

Southern Meet Up - Sunday 30th July Empty Re: Southern Meet Up - Sunday 30th July

Post by sullivj Fri 07 Jul 2017, 6:00 am

Glad you can make it Dan.

Who else would like to join us? Open to all of course, not just those in the Southern area.
    Jameshambleton
    Jameshambleton
    the 900
    the 900

Post by Jameshambleton Fri 07 Jul 2017, 7:00 am

Im sure you only pick  the  dates when I'm busy
    sullivj
    the 900
    the 900

Post by sullivj Tue 11 Jul 2017, 7:38 am

Sorry James - it's honestly not intentional.

Anyone else hoping to join us?
    liverpool_f_
    liverpool_f_
    the 900
    the 900

Post by liverpool_f_ Thu 20 Jul 2017, 7:31 pm

I don't know if this is still a plan but I am up for that. Let me know if it's still going ahead
    sullivj
    the 900
    the 900

Post by sullivj Thu 20 Jul 2017, 7:33 pm

Yes, definitely going ahead, so see you there Gordon.
    geewhizz
    geewhizz
    the 900
    the 900

Post by geewhizz Thu 20 Jul 2017, 10:50 pm

Jameshambleton wrote:Im sure you only pick  the  dates when I'm busy

Me too, I'm always away from home when we arrange a meet. hoping we can organise another soon... ideally with the next few weeks??
    sullivj
    the 900
    the 900

Post by sullivj Fri 21 Jul 2017, 6:32 am

geewhizz wrote:

Jameshambleton wrote:Im sure you only pick  the  dates when I'm busy

Me too, I'm always away from home when we arrange a meet. hoping we can organise another soon... ideally with the next few weeks??

The difficulty in trying to find a date that most can make, is that it's close to impossible.  That's why I tend to pick a date that JerryFudd and I can do, and invite anyone else who can make it.

Of course, anyone can arrange a meet at any time. 

Looking forward to the 30th. All are welcome - even those not on CBs.
    geewhizz
    geewhizz
    the 900
    the 900

Post by geewhizz Fri 21 Jul 2017, 9:52 am

Of course! No worries. And hope there's a good turnout on the 30th.
    sullivj
    the 900
    the 900

Post by sullivj Thu 27 Jul 2017, 1:42 pm

A reminder for anyone wishing to join us, we'll be there from about 10:30am, for an hour or so.
    liverpool_f_
    liverpool_f_
    the 900
    the 900

Post by liverpool_f_ Sat 29 Jul 2017, 10:10 pm

I might be out for tomorrow if the weather continues. It's a pretty long wet ride for me if the weather continues. Hope you all have fun
    sullivj
    the 900
    the 900

Post by sullivj Sat 29 Jul 2017, 11:30 pm

Jerryfudd has bailed too, so I may well be the only CB500 there!  I'm meeting some guys from the Beemer forum, so will still be there if anyone else wants to say hi.
    sullivj
    the 900
    the 900

Post by sullivj Sun 30 Jul 2017, 2:50 pm

Despite being the cheapest bike in a car park full of sports bikes, my humble CB still got lots of admiring glances and positive comments.

Nice dry day for a ride.

Post by Guest Tue 01 Aug 2017, 9:36 am

Sorry I didn't make it John, my wife arranged for us to have a meal with mother in law. Yes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:11 pm