CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

Updated: White text on white background

Updated: White text on white background Empty Updated: White text on white background

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 10:04 am

Hi Everyone

I have contacted "spitonyourgrave22" the site owner about this again; please rest assured it is being looked at!

All the best and ride safe,

Teamster

Last edited by teamster1975 on Sun 03 Feb 2013, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Updated: White text on white background Empty Re: Updated: White text on white background

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 3:24 pm

Follow up:

I've done a bit of fiddling and seem to have solved the problem; the colour needs fine tuning but it appears to have solved the problem.

Please let me know if there are any more occurrences!
    freeride
    freeride
    Laser Shark
    Laser Shark

Updated: White text on white background Empty Re: Updated: White text on white background

Post by freeride Sun 03 Feb 2013, 10:55 pm

Thanks I can now see white on black in the boxes that have been invisible typing only for some time.The password box is not visible as to how many key strokes you've made but so what. The polling boxes are inviible but I don't go there anyway.

Thanks again.

Post by Guest Wed 29 Oct 2014, 1:02 pm

Links in Email notifications are broken as was my Bookmark !

Post by Guest Wed 29 Oct 2014, 1:25 pm

davebike500 wrote:Links in Email notifications are broken as was my Bookmark !

Yes I've just had a message saying the domain has expired which would explain that, I'll get in touch with spitonyourgrave22 the owner as he may have forgotten to renew it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:02 pm