CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

4 posters

P875 TMX Stolen from Peckham, London

ChubbyBiker
    ChubbyBiker

P875 TMX Stolen from Peckham, London Empty P875 TMX Stolen from Peckham, London

Post by ChubbyBiker Thu 08 Oct 2015, 12:21 pm

So bike dissapeared from outside my house in the early hours of this morning. My beloved 1997 CB500 in British Racing Green.

I suspect it was bundled into a van and is being broken up for parts. Please report if you see any green panels or fuel tank cropping up on eBay or Gumtree, as well as other big parts like the engine, frame, or wheels. Might be I can identify them and track them down.

Pictures supplied. Had a rather smart screen and a luggage rack. Rear taillamp had recently been converted to LED.

Thanks!

Alex

P875 TMX Stolen from Peckham, London Img_1110

P875 TMX Stolen from Peckham, London Empty Re: P875 TMX Stolen from Peckham, London

Post by Guest Thu 08 Oct 2015, 4:20 pm

Scumbags Evil or Very Mad
    Really sorry to hear that Alex, I'll keep an eye out.
    ChubbyBiker
    ChubbyBiker

P875 TMX Stolen from Peckham, London Empty Re: P875 TMX Stolen from Peckham, London

Post by ChubbyBiker Thu 08 Oct 2015, 4:39 pm

Thanks! Looking at recent stolen posts, looks like theres a few CB500s stolen around london recently. If anyone else is London based might be worth locking up a bit more solidly in the next few weeks.
    badseeds
    badseeds
    the 900
    the 900

Awesome!

Post by badseeds Thu 08 Oct 2015, 5:53 pm

This is really, really shitty. I hope it turns up soon, hopefully it's nearby....
    skyrider
    skyrider
    the 900
    the 900

Post by skyrider Thu 08 Oct 2015, 7:10 pm

thieving scum they want their meat and two veg putting in some bolt cutters that would teach em they would think twice before they nicked another bike bastards
    wornsprokets
    wornsprokets
    the 900
    the 900

Post by wornsprokets Thu 08 Oct 2015, 7:38 pm

Sorry to hear that, l hope you wil get your bike back, ive same bike in same colour. Thats the problem buying second hand parts. I blame manufactures with sky high parts prices And the scrotes stealing them as they make good money. Dont let scum win,  altmax chain maybe only answer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 6:36 pm