CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

+7
liverpool_f_
RustyRed
Llewelyn1965
eternally_troubled
Jameshambleton
sullivj
jerryfudd
11 posters

South Meet.... Sunday 19th March Epping Forrest

Poll

Who's coming?

[ 4 ]
    South Meet.... Sunday 19th March Epping Forrest - Page 3 Bar_left40%South Meet.... Sunday 19th March Epping Forrest - Page 3 Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    South Meet.... Sunday 19th March Epping Forrest - Page 3 Bar_left0%South Meet.... Sunday 19th March Epping Forrest - Page 3 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    South Meet.... Sunday 19th March Epping Forrest - Page 3 Bar_left20%South Meet.... Sunday 19th March Epping Forrest - Page 3 Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    South Meet.... Sunday 19th March Epping Forrest - Page 3 Bar_left0%South Meet.... Sunday 19th March Epping Forrest - Page 3 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    South Meet.... Sunday 19th March Epping Forrest - Page 3 Bar_left40%South Meet.... Sunday 19th March Epping Forrest - Page 3 Bar_right [40%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Back
    sullivj
    the 900
    the 900

South Meet.... Sunday 19th March Epping Forrest - Page 3 Empty Re: South Meet.... Sunday 19th March Epping Forrest

Post by sullivj Sat 18 Mar 2017, 7:02 pm

Teamster, Magigicman Alex, Jerryfudd and I are riding together from Godstone (M25 J6). Let me know if you want to meet up.

South Meet.... Sunday 19th March Epping Forrest - Page 3 Empty Re: South Meet.... Sunday 19th March Epping Forrest

Post by Guest Sat 18 Mar 2017, 9:41 pm

Sounds good to me, what do you reckon on a time? Say 11 ish?
    I'll pm you my mobile no.
    sullivj
    the 900
    the 900

Post by sullivj Sat 18 Mar 2017, 10:08 pm

Alex, JerryFudd and I are meeting at 10, as we thought we'd try and take a route more scenic than the M25. I've sent you my number.
    sullivj
    the 900
    the 900

Post by sullivj Sat 18 Mar 2017, 10:41 pm

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at the cafe, around mid day.

Eternally Troubled
    RustyRed
    TtFan

Anyone else, is of course very welcome to join us. We'll post up some pics for those who couldn't make it.
    tt fan
    tt fan
    Silver Bullet
    Silver Bullet

Post by tt fan Sun 19 Mar 2017, 5:16 pm

"You meet the nicest people on a Honda"
    Was a nice day for a ride-out and a good fairly mutual place to meet up.
    Great to meet you guys - thanks for all the tips.
    I will put my couple of pics up here when i work out how to get them from phone to tinterweb!
    Hope to see you again in Summer.
    Thumbs up wherever that is!  Very Happy
    jerryfudd
    jerryfudd
    the 900
    the 900

Awesome!

Post by jerryfudd Sun 19 Mar 2017, 5:19 pm

indeed, sullivj has made a separate thread with some photos

http://www.cb500club.net/t5155-southern-meet-up-photos#47660

Post by Guest Sun 19 Mar 2017, 5:27 pm

tt fan wrote:"You meet the nicest people on a Honda"
    Was a nice day for a ride-out and a good fairly mutual place to meet up.
    Great to meet you guys - thanks for all the tips.
    I will put my couple of pics up here when i work out how to get them from phone to tinterweb!
    Hope to see you again in Summer.
    Thumbs up wherever that is!  Very Happy

Good to meet you too TT, that was a good venue and the burgers were bloomin' lovely! Very Happy
    Easiest way to post photos is upload them to somewhere like Photobucket, copy the IMG code for each photo you upload & paste it here.
    RustyRed
    RustyRed
    Crotch Rocketuer
    Crotch Rocketuer

Post by RustyRed Tue 21 Mar 2017, 8:40 pm

Sorry I couldn't make it on Sunday. I had to go away with work. It's been a hectic couple of days.

-Greg

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 4:20 pm