CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

+4
Fair Weather Rider
louis_sutton
davetheworv
steady Eddy
8 posters

CB 500s front indicator

steady Eddy
    steady Eddy
    the 800
    the 800

CB 500s front indicator  Empty CB 500s front indicator

Post by steady Eddy Tue 29 Oct 2013, 10:14 pm

I need a front indicator for my CB500s as my front right is held together with tape and after looking on ebay and finding ones only for the CB500 i was a bit worried due to the fairing the 500s one might be longer?
    davetheworv
    davetheworv
    the 900
    the 900

Awesome!

CB 500s front indicator  Empty Re: CB 500s front indicator

Post by davetheworv Wed 30 Oct 2013, 7:39 pm

on the wemoto site they are the same part number and same in the David Silver spares. Dont know if this helps you. maybe someone else will have had the same prob and a solution for you
    louis_sutton
    louis_sutton
    the 800
    the 800

Post by louis_sutton Mon 26 Jun 2017, 9:09 pm

thought I'd re-use an old thread rather than create another one.  The front indicators on the CB500S are longer stemmed than the rear ones.  I was wondering if anyone had used an alternative that fit neatly?
    Fair Weather Rider
    Fair Weather Rider
    the 900
    the 900

Post by Fair Weather Rider Tue 27 Jun 2017, 9:59 am

Buy some flush fit ones off eBay, they fit directly on to Fairing, no need to take them off when removing fairing, look good too.
    I like things to be original, but these are more practical, I would post a piccy but don't know how to, maybe someone else can put one on.
    Happy days.
    TheWizardofOdds
    TheWizardofOdds
    the 900
    the 900

Post by TheWizardofOdds Tue 27 Jun 2017, 1:52 pm

I got one from wemoto for an S and it didn't fit right.  I got one from an earlier model off of here it's different looking entirely but still fits, so I'd like to find somewhere that has S ones too.
    arrison
    arrison
    Four's a...something...
    Four's a...something...

Post by arrison Tue 27 Jun 2017, 9:08 pm

Fair Weather Rider wrote:Buy some flush fit ones off eBay, they fit directly on to Fairing, no need to take them off when removing fairing, look good too.
    I like things to be original, but these are more practical, I would post a piccy but don't know how to, maybe someone else can put one on.
    Happy days.

CB 500s front indicator  2015-05-24%2016.55.08
    Fair Weather Rider
    Fair Weather Rider
    the 900
    the 900

Post by Fair Weather Rider Wed 28 Jun 2017, 9:36 am

arrison wrote:

Fair Weather Rider wrote:Buy some flush fit ones off eBay, they fit directly on to Fairing, no need to take them off when removing fairing, look good too.
    Happy days.
    Wish I could put photo's on. Do look good though.
    How is the Fazer suiting you?

Keep smiling.

ZekeVal
    ZekeVal
    Running out of unique names
    Running out of unique names

Post by ZekeVal Wed 28 Jun 2017, 9:48 am

I got some generic arrow-shaped ones like theses: https://www.dafy-moto.com/clignotants-arrow-dafy-moto-noir-orange.html

They're quite short, but long enough not to touch the fairing; they're almost flush with it.

Will try and post a pic later.
    TheWizardofOdds
    TheWizardofOdds
    the 900
    the 900

Post by TheWizardofOdds Thu 29 Jun 2017, 4:42 pm

arrison wrote:

Happy days.

Good work team,  just one last thing, any chance of a link? I can't find them for looking, all I can see are the poxy cheap copies. Thanks.
    Fair Weather Rider
    Fair Weather Rider
    the 900
    the 900

Post by Fair Weather Rider Fri 30 Jun 2017, 8:37 am

Complete set of indicators for CB500S on eBay this morning.
    arrison
    arrison
    Four's a...something...
    Four's a...something...

Post by arrison Sat 01 Jul 2017, 12:47 pm

Fair Weather Rider wrote:

arrison wrote:

Happy days.

Wish I could put photo's on. Do look good though.
    How is the Fazer suiting you?

Keep smiling.

fazers going great, thanks. Plenty of grunt, handles like its on rails, whats not to like? The lack of engine raking took a bit of getting used to at first, but other than that its all good
    arrison
    arrison
    Four's a...something...
    Four's a...something...

Post by arrison Sat 01 Jul 2017, 12:54 pm

TheWizardofOdds wrote:

arrison wrote:

Happy days.

Good work team,  just one last thing, any chance of a link? I can't find them for looking, all I can see are the poxy cheap copies. Thanks.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bike-It-Original-Motorcycle-Fairing-Indicator-Neat-Flush-Look-Fully-E-Marked-/310845993248?var=&hash=item485fdd7120

These are the ones I fitted. Youll have to make something to clamp them to the fairing if you dont want to drill fixing holes in it, I used a disc cut from 3mm perspex. I may have some pictures of how I fitted them, Ill have a look later
    swordheart
    swordheart

Post by swordheart Sun 19 Nov 2017, 5:51 pm

Happy days.

Bumpity Bump

Did you get some to fit on the back as well ? I was thinking of doing this myself but thought it would look odd with them on front and old ones on back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:14 pm