CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

2 posters

Well ............ tires and eveything

GINGER
    GINGER
    Barry Sheene
    Barry Sheene

Well  ............ tires and eveything  Empty Well ............ tires and eveything

Post by GINGER Thu 20 Oct 2011, 8:26 pm

Hi everyone ,

well its my first screw in the side of my rear tire ... not good, but only 109 for brand new un plus fitting not to bad , but I need a front one, a new chain, sprockets, new brakes disks and pads the list is endless but I still love snarly but she is leaking something my mechanic said there not a leak but where I store snarly there is a damp patch ( no sniggering ) its just under the front of the exhaust ........ well it google for cheeps chains etc...

but when i went to honda dealership to look at some wing mirrors (no luck) and I went past a honda cbf 600 06 reg and asked now much he give for mine ..... talk about shocked but £200 I nearly fainted but Snarly staying with me all the time now .....

any how rant over Ginger ........x

Well  ............ tires and eveything  Empty Re: Well ............ tires and eveything

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2011, 10:55 pm

GINGER wrote:where I store snarly there is a damp patch ( no sniggering ) its just under the front of the exhaust

There's a coolant hose that runs down between the down pipes; this could be weeping under pressure, I had to replace mine about a year ago as it was shot.
    Starish
    Starish
    Squiddy
    Squiddy

Well  ............ tires and eveything  Empty Re: Well ............ tires and eveything

Post by Starish Sat 22 Oct 2011, 12:15 am

wemoto.com afro

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 8:05 pm