CB500 Club forum
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

3 posters

pics of forum members bikes on here?

Tricky.
    Tricky.
    the 900
    the 900

pics of forum members bikes on here? Empty pics of forum members bikes on here?

Post by Tricky. Mon 27 Oct 2014, 8:29 pm

is there a thread of pics of members bikes on here? if so, where? if not, shall we have one? would like to see everyones bikes.
    Beresford
    Beresford
    the 900
    the 900

pics of forum members bikes on here? Empty Re: pics of forum members bikes on here?

Post by Beresford Mon 27 Oct 2014, 10:03 pm

Click on GALLERY
    stormbringer
    stormbringer
    the 900
    the 900

pics of forum members bikes on here? Empty Re: pics of forum members bikes on here?

Post by stormbringer Tue 28 Oct 2014, 6:38 am

Beresford wrote:Click on GALLERY
    No good. Many of the pictures are outdated and there's no room to upload new ones on the website. In reality, the 'Gallery' function is a technological dead-end.

To see member's bikes, trawl the forum for pictures - or even better, arrange meetups or rideouts. Or - dare I suggest? - workshop-days. If only someone had a proper workshop, time and energy to set up a thing like that.

Demeza and I have already had a workshop-day. T'was fun Smile And I'm all ready to do more workshop-days. Unfortunately, I live in Denmark, meaning all you brits would have to go here - roughly 1000 miles - to take part in them. Suppose nobody would turn up...

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 7:55 am

I've created a new thread for this here Smile
    Tricky.
    Tricky.
    the 900
    the 900

Post by Tricky. Tue 28 Oct 2014, 4:15 pm

^ excellent, thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:10 am